chia easy snack
This chia pudding is easy as one, two, three and perfect for a juicy breakfast or a quick pick-me-up on an afternoon in the office. If you are feeling hot on a summer day, you might as well add a refreshing glass of mate iced tea with peaches and lime in the mix :)
CHIA FRUITY PUDDING AND MATE ICED TEA
single jar serving
3 tbsp organic white chia seeds
1 cup nut milk (I used almond)
a slice of melon (plus more on the side if you wish)
organic coconut chips
for the tea:
1 tsp KUSMI Boost tea (mate, green tea, cinnamon, ginger, cardamom)
5 peach slices
5 lime slices
1 tbsp organic honey (as a sweetener)
- Soak the chia seeds in the almond milk and mix well. let it sit for at least three hours or overnight (if making it for breakfast).
- Brew the tea leaves with two cups of hot water and set aside to cool. Put the peaches and lime slices in after an hour so they can add flavour too.
- Slice the peach and cut small melon cubes from the slice.
- Layer as you wish - in this case - peaches, chia pudding, melon cubes, chia pudding
- Decorate with peach slices, coconut chips. Enjoy with a cooling glass of tea with extra ice in the glass.